5000chaines.tv

Saturday, September 04, 2010

MARISKA Hargitay “Very Attractive” Lady, She Thinks


MARISKA Hargitay thinks she’s a very attractive lady.The Law & Order: SVU star says she’s “proud” to be a healthy size 8 but admits she doesn’t consider herself beautiful. “I think I’m a very attractive person, but I don’t put myself in the realm of the beauty,” she said.

 “That’s not where I get my esteem. I’m a size 8, and I feel proud of that, because it’s healthy. I’ve never felt compelled to be a skinny actress.“Being a sex symbol is not my thing; it’s not where I shine”
And despite being one of the highest-paid primetime actresses, Mariska still stresses about money.

“I constantly worry about money,” she said. “I make a lot now, but I don’t feel that way, because I was poor and had no money for a lot longer than I’ve had it.

“As an actor, if this show ends next year, then what? As an aging woman, then what? I’m saving money to live on, for the future. There are not that many roles for women, and I’ve been blessed with one of the great ones.”

No comments:

Post a Comment