5000chaines.tv

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

KATE Beckinsale admits she’s “volatile...........





The actress who’s married to director Len Wiseman says her husband is the “glue” that holds their family together. “I’ve never come across anybody as steady and calm as Len is,” she says. “I’m the one who’s a bit more volatile, spontaneous, mercurial.

And Len is like the glue. For everybody. And he’s incredibly handsome, which really helps! And he adores me.” Kate who was last year named ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’ by Esquire magazine has previously admitted she’s insecure about her body. “I’ve always had doubts about my looks. Most women have body issues and I’m no different,” she said.

“At one point I felt as though everyone was out to get me. “I was having everything examined from my cellulite to my choice of films. I had allowed my self to be flattered when all this talk of breasts started because I assumed it meant I looked good. “But when I found out it meant I had horrible boobs I was taken aback. I began to wonder why I cared about things which, essentially, don’t matter at all.”


No comments:

Post a Comment